NEPMTA is excited to announce a NEW and very special event, Luzerne County’s Got Talent, to be held on March 20th, 2022 at the F.M. Kirby Center. This is a talent competition where up to 30 finalists will compete for CASH PRIZES!
Preliminary auditions will be held virtually in January. Follow us on Facebook for more info!
NEPMTA is a non-profit group of music teachers looking to showcase the talent in Luzerne County and raise money for scholarships.
Do you want to become a sponsor for Luzerne County’s Got Talent? Interested in placing an ad? Click below to download our forms and learn more about how you can be a part of this special event!
Interested in becoming a member of NEPMTA?
Membership Benefits Include…
There are many advantage to being a member of our association but here are a few primary benefits:
- Local, state and national competitions, auditions, and festivals sponsored by MTNA, PMTA, and local NEPMTA help bring out the best in your students. This includes the annual Carnegie Hall and Kirby Center Honors Recitals.
- Local Music Teachers Associations throughout Northeast Pennsylvania foster ties among local music teachers.
- Yearly PMTA State Conferences bring artists and presenters of national caliber to Pennsylvania.
- MTNA Certification validates your studio teaching credentials for students, parents, and community members.
- MMTA Notes and MTNA’s American Music Teacher magazine bring teaching ideas and research into your home, keeping you abreast of current trends in music.