Tickets on sale NOW!
Tickets are sold online at Ticketmaster, at the F.M. Kirby Center Box Office, or by calling Andrea Bogusko at 570-881-2118.
All military personnel with ID are invited to the show and will receive 2 free tickets for them & a guest! See you all on Sunday, March 26!
Link to purchase tickets online CLICK HERE.
Luzerne County and Beyond Got Talent 2023
Sunday, March 26, 2023
25 Finalists (in no particular order)
Apalonia (Apple) Passetti
Ashlyn Catina & Joan Harris Centre Boys
Cierra Cellerari & Crystal Simko
Robert Zaloga & Rachel Stopper
Morrill & Dorothy Reed
1st Alternate Dylan Mlaker
2nd Alternate Gianna Cooney & Zoe Evans
3rd Alternate Kennedy Wood
Judges: Caila Klaiss, Joanne Monfiletto, Miss Faberge, Mark Reinhart, Steve Reiss
Thank you to all who auditioned for 2023's competition! Congratulations to everyone!
2023 Season of Events
- January 29, 2023 NEPMTA Carnegie Hall Recital Auditions (Bogusko Music Co.)
- Sunday March 26, 2023 Luzerne County and Beyond…Got Talent Show. 25 Finalists perform with the audience voting for the winners who will receive generous cash prizes. A Judges Cash Award of $1,000 is also given. (F. M. Kirby Center 1:30PM)
- Sat., April 8, 2023 NEPMTA Carnegie Hall New York Honors Recitals 11AM & 4:30PM
- June 2, 2023 NEPMTA Gala Dinner Buffet and Recital. Reservations are currently being accepted. $35/person & $18 for ages 10 and under. (Mary Stegmaier Mansion in Wilkes-Barre)
Congratulations to all the performers! The judges had a difficult time narrowing down the many submissions. The event was hosted by State Representative Eddie Day Pashinski of Eddie Day and The Starfires.
The second all-inclusive talent show featuring NEPA acts of all varieties, Luzerne County and Beyond…Got Talent, will select 25 finalists that will appear on the prestigious F. M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts stage on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 1:30 PM. Deadline for applications is January 15, 2023.
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrea Bogusko at 570-881-
NEPMTA is a non-profit group of music teachers looking to showcase the talent in Luzerne County and raise money for scholarships.
Interested in becoming a member of NEPMTA?
Membership Benefits Include…
There are many advantage to being a member of our association but here are a few primary benefits:
- Local, state and national competitions, auditions, and festivals sponsored by MTNA, PMTA, and local NEPMTA help bring out the best in your students. This includes the annual Carnegie Hall and Kirby Center Honors Recitals.
- Local Music Teachers Associations throughout Northeast Pennsylvania foster ties among local music teachers.
- Yearly PMTA State Conferences bring artists and presenters of national caliber to Pennsylvania.
- MTNA Certification validates your studio teaching credentials for students, parents, and community members.
- MMTA Notes and MTNA’s American Music Teacher magazine bring teaching ideas and research into your home, keeping you abreast of current trends in music.