- Mia Adelstein
- Artemisia Ashton
- Abby Butler
- Ashlyn Catina: The Michael Jackson Experience
- James Curry Jr.
- William Fehringer
- Alexander Ferik
- Virginia Franks and Burn the Jukebox Group
- Cynthia Gunderman
- Ray Hopkins
- Louis Jablowski
- Owen Kline
- Isabella Locke
- Lauren Majewski
- Camryn Mallarkey
- Dylan Mlaker
- Averie Peruchetti
- Justin Prenga
- Lauren Roberts
- Tatiana Schlifka
- Megan Scuron
- Leah Smith
- Patrick Smith
- Avery Stefanik
- Take Three Acro Trio
Congratulations to all! The judges had a difficult time narrowing down the many submissions that showed the very impressive talent Luzerne County residents have to offer. Participants that were not selected will also be recognized during the afternoon’s show.
Judges for this preliminary round were Caila Klaiss, Joanne Monfiletto, Jul
Tickets are on sale now at the Kirby Box Office or Ticketmaster. Adults $20. 60+ and Students 18 and under are $15. All Veterans and Active Military can receive a pair of complimentary tickets by contacting the box office or by emailing email@example.com. All other questions, call Andrea Bogusko at 570-881-
NEPMTA is excited to announce a NEW and very special event, Luzerne County’s Got Talent, to be held on March 20th, 2022 at the F.M. Kirby Center. This is a talent competition where up to 30 finalists will compete for CASH PRIZES!
1st prize $750
2nd prize $500
3rd prize $250
The deadline to virtually audition is Friday, January 15th. Follow us on Facebook for more info!
NEPMTA is a non-profit group of music teachers looking to showcase the talent in Luzerne County and raise money for scholarships.
Do you want to become a sponsor for Luzerne County’s Got Talent? Interested in placing an ad? Click below to download our forms and learn more about how you can be a part of this special event!
Interested in becoming a member of NEPMTA?
Membership Benefits Include…
There are many advantage to being a member of our association but here are a few primary benefits:
- Local, state and national competitions, auditions, and festivals sponsored by MTNA, PMTA, and local NEPMTA help bring out the best in your students. This includes the annual Carnegie Hall and Kirby Center Honors Recitals.
- Local Music Teachers Associations throughout Northeast Pennsylvania foster ties among local music teachers.
- Yearly PMTA State Conferences bring artists and presenters of national caliber to Pennsylvania.
- MTNA Certification validates your studio teaching credentials for students, parents, and community members.
- MMTA Notes and MTNA’s American Music Teacher magazine bring teaching ideas and research into your home, keeping you abreast of current trends in music.